Monday, June 25, 2007

Sugar Baby 4U

Hi, it's me (Alexa) again, and I was wondering if anyone wants to be my Sugar Daddy. I would like a special guy to spoil me and make me feel like a princess. I'm not a demanding bratty girl, and I don't dominate guys into giving me stuff, but it's a fact that all girls like to feel special and be called princess. That's just how we are. So if you want to spoil a girl and make her smile then please pick me!

Once you start talking to me you will find out that I'm really a sweet girl, and I just want to make someone happy by being a good sugar baby. Since I'm not in school anymore I have lots of time to spend with you, and we can get real naughty together! Whenever I get told I'm a good girl or when I get presents, I always want to say thank you by sucking on your cock! That's just how I am!

Please! I want a Sugar Daddy! Let me know if you want to be my Sugar Daddy!


xoxox,
Alexa

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I would love to be your sugar daddy. How do I get in touch with you and let the spoiling begin?

kisses

matt

July 3, 2007 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home