Thursday, October 4, 2007

Chat!

Hi everyone! I hope all my Daddies are doing good! xoxox

I wanna talk about my chatroom. It's on AOL and it's called "xoxox Alexa" which stands for hugs and kisses from Alexa. Come chat with me sometime! I also go in the "cuties" room and the "cutest cuties" room. I created the cutest cuties room, but I gave it away. I love chatting and hanging out online, but I don't do IMs, or I'd type my fingers away.

So nobody wants me to do more pics. That's okay. They cost too much! I go to a studio and have a professional photographer take my pics. The place I go to is owned by a nice husband and wife couple, and they are really professional. The wife is present at each shoot, and she even stands in different poses for me to copy so I don't look retarded.

Call and talk to me! Yeah, you! Nobody will know you called. And if you don't tell me your AOL name, I won't know who you are. So, quit being so shy and take me up on the freebie I offer to all new callers. You know you wanna talk to a REAL teen girl who loves to be Daddy's girl.


xoxox,
Alexa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home